GROUP BOOKERS CAN:
• Reserve now and pay later
• Amend a booking free of charge any time before final payment - no booking deposit is required.
• Discover a wealth of information about the Theatre, the building and the surrounding area.
BOX OFFICE: 0161 833 9833 / EMAIL
|VIEW OUR AUTUMN / WINTER 2019- 2020 SEASON|
|WEST SIDE STORY SPRING 2020 NOW ON SALE|
|BUY SPRING SUMMER 2020 SEASON TICKETS ONLINE
|MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SPRING SUMMER 2020 SEASON|
TICKET DISCOUNTS FOR GROUPS OF 10+ IN THE THEATRE
Monday - Friday evenings, plus Saturday matinees:
Groups of 10 to 39: £3.50 off each seat
Groups of 40+: £4.50 off each seat
Plus one FREE ticket per twenty seats purchased
TICKET DISCOUNTS IN THE STUDIO
Concessionary discounts are available subject to availability.
• Discounts are not available on Saturday evenings or Half Price Previews.
• Discounts are not available on banquette seats.
• Discounts may be restricted for busy performances.
• You will be advised of your final payment date at point of reservation. Tickets will not be held without full payment after this date.
• Only one discount per ticket.
Join us backstage at the Royal Exchange and discover the hidden world of a busy theatre!
Areas covered by the tour include the Great Hall, production departments, backstage areas, dressing rooms and The Studio. All tours share the fascinating history of the Royal Exchange building and the Theatre Company while offering real insight into the production process.
It is important to bear in mind that the Royal Exchange is a working Theatre, and sometimes certain parts of the building are not accessible. Nevertheless we endeavour to make your visit to the Exchange as exciting and pleasurable as possible.
Please note all tours involve walking, standing and stairs, and take between 90 minutes - 2 hours.
Tours cost £5 per person. Keep hold of your tour ticket and use it to get a 20% discount in The Rivals Restaurant and a 10% discount in the Theatre Shop. (These discounts are only valid on the day of the tour you're booked on)
DATES & TIMES:
Thursday 10 October 2019, Thursday 14 November 2019, Tuesday 25 February 2020 - all starting 11am.
Why not use your discount for some lunch and then stay for the matinee performance following your tour? (Thursdays only)
Please note, there is only 1 Group Tour per day. Once one of the time slots has been booked, the other time slot won't be available. Please check with Box Office.