- Royal Exchange shortlisted for Regional Theatre of the Year 2019
- Published: 19 September 2018
Maureen O'Neill - Observer Mondays Director - gives us an insight into the fourth week of rehearsals for Queen Margaret, directed by Elizabeth Freestone
- Published: 18 September 2018
FERESHTEH MOZAFFARI - OBSERVER MONDAYS DIRECTOR - GIVES US AN INSIGHT INTO THE SECOND WEEK OF REHEARSALS FOR DEATH OF A SALESMAN, DIRECTED BY SARAH FRANKCOM
- Published: 14 September 2018
Following the success of The Lone Bellow, we once again team up with our friends at Band on the Wall to present LANKUM as part of our season of eclectic and inspiring live concerts and gigs at the Royal Exchange Theatre.
- Published: 13 September 2018
OUR JANUARY WORK EXPERIENCE WEEK IS OPEN TO ANYBODY AGED 16 – 19 WITH A PASSION FOR THEATRE AND EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON BEHIND THE SCENES
- Published: 12 September 2018
DO YOU IDENTIFY AS D/DEAF? DO YOU LIVE IN THE UK? DO YOU WANT TO BE A THEATRE DIRECTOR OR THEATRE MAKER?
- Published: 11 September 2018
AFTER THE AMAZING SUCCESS OF OUR 2018 ‘HAPPY 2 BE’ FESTIVAL, APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR OUR 2019 SEND SCHOOLS FESTIVAL!