- Designing Twelfth Night: Leslie Travers discusses creating The Knot
- Published: 12 September 2018
DO YOU IDENTIFY AS D/DEAF? DO YOU LIVE IN THE UK? DO YOU WANT TO BE A THEATRE DIRECTOR OR THEATRE MAKER?
- Published: 11 September 2018
AFTER THE AMAZING SUCCESS OF OUR 2018 ‘HAPPY 2 BE’ FESTIVAL, APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR OUR 2019 SEND SCHOOLS FESTIVAL!
- Published: 10 September 2018
FERESHTEH MOZAFFARI - OBSERVER MONDAYS DIRECTOR - GIVES US AN INSIGHT INTO THE FIRST WEEK OF REHEARSALS FOR DEATH OF A SALESMAN, DIRECTED BY SARAH FRANKCOM
- Published: 5 September 2018
STEPHEN FREEMAN ANNOUNCED AS NEW ROYAL EXCHANGE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Published: 4 September 2018
Maureen O'Neill - Observer Mondays Director - gives us an insight into the third week of rehearsals for Queen Margaret, directed by Elizabeth Freestone
- Published: 3 September 2018
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR THEATRE AND A LOVE OF NEW PLAYS?