We hope that you're not having any problems using this website. However, if you do have any difficulty viewing the site, there are some things you can do to make it easier. These include changing the settings of your browser to better suit your needs and using specially provided keyboard shortcuts in case you have difficulty using a mouse.
If you are having difficulties viewing our pages, most browsers allow users to change the settings in order to alter the way pages are displayed, which may improve readability.
Most browsers allow you to:
* Ignore settings specified by a web page
* Change the size of the font
* Change the style of the font
* Change the colour of the font
* Change the background colour
* Stop images downloading (so they are not visible)