Members Backstage Tours
- 21 January 2018 - 20 May 2018
- The Studio - The Great Hall
Filter by time of day
Join us backstage to discover the history of our unique theatre and take a sneak peek at what goes on behind the scenes. All tours combine a fascinating slice of history with an up-close insight into our production processes.
BECOME A MEMBER
Anyone can become a Member for £48 a year and take pride supporting our unique theatre in the heart of Manchester. By becoming a Member, your donation can help us to continue to make great theatre, support new writing, nurture new artistic talent and provide participation opportunities to as many people as possible. To say thank you, we’ll make sure you get the very best from your visits to our theatre through a range of benefits that enhance your relationship with us.
In thanks for your support you will receive*
- Priority booking
- Advanced News and updates
- Access to Member only events
- Lunchtime Q&As with cast and creatives
- Free welcome Backstage Tour
- 10% discount in the craft shop, café, bar and restaurant, and for costume hire
- Welcome Pack and personalised Membership card
- Event Information
MEETING POINT: Information Desk, Great Hall
DATES & TIMES:
TICKET INFORMATION: Members Backstage Tours are free for Members and 2 places can be booked per tour. Tours last approx. 1 hour and involve walking, standing and stairs.
BOOK TICKETS: Please call Box Office on 0161 833 9833 / online