Anyone can become a Member for £48 a year and take pride supporting our unique theatre in the heart of Manchester. By becoming a Member, your donation can help us to continue to make great theatre, support new writing, nurture new artistic talent and provide participation opportunities to as many people as possible. To say thank you, we’ll make sure you get the very best from your visits to our theatre through a range of benefits that enhance your relationship with us.
In thanks for your support you will receive*
- Priority booking
- Advanced News and updates
- Access to Member only events
- Lunchtime Q&As with cast and creatives
- Free welcome Backstage Tour
- 10% discount in the craft shop, café, bar and restaurant, and for costume hire
- Welcome Pack and personalised Membership card
MEETING POINT: Information Desk, Great Hall
DATES & TIMES:
Sunday 23 September - 12 noon - 1pm - Book Online
Sunday 9 December - 12 noon - 1pm - Book Online
TICKET INFORMATION: Members Backstage Tours are free for Members and 2 places can be booked per tour. Tours last approx. 1 hour and involve walking, standing and stairs.
BOOK TICKETS: Please call Box Office on 0161 833 9833 / online