MEMBERS CAST Q&As - SPRING / SUMMER 2019
For Royal Exchange Theatre Members
- 17 May 2019 - 2 August 2019
- The Studio
These lunchtime events are exclusively available to MEMBERS and are an opportunity to hear from the actors featuring in our productions. Come along to hear about what goes into creating each production and performing in our unique theatre. Members also have the opportunity to ask their own questions!
Anyone can become a Member for £48 a year and take pride supporting our unique theatre in the heart of Manchester. By becoming a Member, your donation can help us to continue to make great theatre, support new writing, nurture new artistic talent and provide participation opportunities to as many people as possible. To say thank you, we’ll make sure you get the very best from your visits to our theatre through a range of benefits that enhance your relationship with us.
In thanks for your support you will receive*
- Priority booking
- Advanced News and updates
- Access to Member only events
- Lunchtime Q&As with cast and creatives
- Free welcome Backstage Tour
- 10% discount in the craft shop, café, bar and restaurant, and for costume hire
- Welcome Pack and personalised Membership card
- Event Information
Members can book up to 2 tickets per Q&A. Tickets are £5 each. Find out more about Membership here.
To book, please call Box Office 0161 833 9833 / online