“There was a buzz of excitement in the coach returning home…thank you for a memorable day.” Liverpool U3A
- As a group, travel trade booker or school, booking 10+ tickets per show
- As an Assisted Group, booking tickets for groups who may not otherwise access the Royal Exchange Theatre
- As a Community Links group - an opportunity for groups who would not normally access the Theatre to engage with our Community participation programme.
If you're unsure about the nature of your group, these guidelines should be of assistance: royalexchange.co.uk/assistedgroups.
Amend your booking at any time before final payment without additional fees - plus no deposit required!
Uncover a wealth of useful information about our building and the surrounding City Centre.
Monday - Friday evenings, plus Saturday matinees:
Groups 10-40: £2.50 off each seat
Groups 41+: £3.50 off each seat
One FREE ticket per twenty seats purchased
OAP Groups (10+): £3 off each seat
Discover the world behind the stage. For more information and to see when the next group backstage tour is being led, visit our backstage tours page.
SPECIAL EVENTS & CHRISTMAS
Celebrate Christmas or your special occasion in the stunning surroundings of our Great Hall. Reserve your table at The Round restaurant, or enjoy afternoon tea in the Great Hall Café. For more information visit Royal Exchange Eating & Drinking.
Book all this and more via Box Office on 0161 833 9833 or email email@example.com
- Discounts are not available on Saturday evenings or Half Price Previews.
- Discounts are not available on banquette seats.
- Discounts may be restricted for busy performances.
- Proof of ID required.
- Only one discount per ticket.