It offers 12 months of in-depth training for Digital Content Creators, Directors, Facilitators, Performers, Producers, Technicians and Writers.
“To me, the Young Company is a place where you can truly be yourself. Everyone wants to challenge themselves whilst making sure that no one is left behind.”
• Weekly or monthly skills sessions
• Opportunities to make, watch and learn more about theatre through free tickets and masterclasses
• Production opportunities including a studio show, a devised show and a show made in collaboration with the Elders’ Company – all involving every group of the Young Company in every aspect of producing the show
• Mentoring from theatre staff and exclusive backstage access
• Unique experiences to be part of professional shows on the Main Stage
Recruitment for the 2017-18 Young Company is now CLOSED.
If you are not already on our mailing list and you would like information about the 2018-19 Young Company, please sign up here.